Access to and use of the Climbing Bloc Limited websites (specifically ‘climbingbloc.com’, is provided by the Climbing Bloc Limited subject to the following terms:
1. By using these Climbing Bloc sites you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use ofClimbing Bloc Limited sites. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Climbing Bloc Limited sites.
2. Climbing Bloc Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Climbing Bloc Limited. Your continued use of Climbing Bloc Limited sites after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Climbing Bloc Limited& sites content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Climbing Bloc Limited site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Climbing Bloc Limited sites content requires the prior written permission of Climbing Bloc Limited.
4. You are able to create a user account on Climbing Bloc Limited websites. This gives you increased access to content on the web sites, a user profile.
5. Climbing Bloc Limited sites content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Climbing Bloc Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Climbing Bloc be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Climbing Bloc sites regardless of the form of action.
7. Climbing Bloc Limited does not warrant that functions contained in Climbing Bloc Limited sites content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Climbing Bloc Limited sites or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Climbing Bloc Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Climbing Bloc Limited. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Climbing Bloc Limited.
Climbing Bloc Limited
Company Number: 0000000